Most of our Cavalier Connected students will be coming into their home buildings during the month of May to complete in-person SOL assessments. Schedules for these in-person SOL assessments are linked below. These in-person SOL assessments are being managed at the school-level. If you have questions regarding the schedule, please contact your child's home school administrative team.
Remote Testing Schedule
Students in grades 3-8 who signed up for remote testing will test on the following dates:
- Tuesday, May 11th - Reading (3rd - 8th grade)
- Friday, May 14th - Science (5th & 8th grade)
- Tuesday, May 18th - Math (3rd - 8th grade EXCEPT students taking Algebra I)
Detailed information regarding these tests has been sent to your child's gmail account. If you have any questions, please contact Ryan Newberry at (276)728-9055.
6 months ago
“Cavaliers Connected” is a 100% remote learning program available to all CCPS students.
Highlights of this program include:
- 100% Remote -- All course work and teacher-student interaction will be done virtually.
- 100% Free -- The program is offered at no cost to all CCPS students.
- Participants Remain CCPS Students -- Students enrolled in “Cavaliers Connected” will earn exactly the same credits as those enrolled in our traditional program.
- Technology Hardware and Support Provided -- All “Cavalier Connected” students will be loaned a Chromebook and have access to a “Tech Support Hotline.”
- Flexible Schedule --Some assignments will be completed independently with the support of a CCPS teacher. At other times, teachers will meet with students virtually at specific times to provide live instruction.
TECH SUPPORT HOTLINE
Our technicians are available to assist you with any technology-related issues. You may contact them by calling the Tech Support Hotline at (276)730-2045. Hours of operations are as follows:
Monday - Thursday: 9 - 11 a.m.; 1 - 3 p.m.; 5 - 7 p.m. Friday - 9 - 11 a.m.; 1 - 3 p.m.